Eurospan works with over twenty education publishers with a varied range of lists from early learning to higher education, and from English Language Teaching to literacy and much more. The Eurospan Education & Training division provides marketing, sales and distribution services tailored to the needs of each publisher.
The marketing for the Education & Training division is carried out by a group of experienced Marketing Managers, Executives and Assistants in conjunction with the Marketing Operations team.
Direct mail in key subject areas can take the form of a catalogue across Eurospan’s publishers or a leaflet featuring a publisher with a particular strength in the subject, all created by our in-house design team. E-marketing, conference attendance, review and inspection copy targeting as well as social media promotion are also key elements of the marketing for this division.
Our team of sales managers, representatives and agents work closely together to maximise sales for our publishers. They liaise with key customers across all our territories, highlighting new and forthcoming titles in the Education & Training lists.
Eurospan’s wide distribution reach allows customers across the world to buy books locally. This increases stock availability and reduces delivery costs for our customers, and minimises administrative work and risk for our publishers.
With warehouses in the UK, Australia, and the U.S., as well as established relationships with print-on-demand suppliers, Eurospan responds quickly to customer demand and works with your production schedule.
Our family of education and training publishers
- American Educational Research Association – AERA Press
- Association of International Educators (NAFSA)
- Australian Council for Educational Research – ACER Press
- Harvard Education Press
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Learning Sciences International
- Michigan ELT
- Mirabel Publishing
- Modern Language Association
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- National Resource Center for The First Year Experience
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)
- Part-Time Press, The
- Pembroke Publishers
- Redleaf Press
- Stenhouse Publishers
- Stylus Publishing
- Teachers College Press
- TESOL International Association – TESOL Press