We have created this policy to provide information on how we…
… your data.
Who are we?
We are Eurospan Limited (“we”, “our”, “us” in this privacy notice) and operate under the name of Eurospan. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com, or by writing to the Privacy Team, Eurospan Limited, Gray’s Inn House, 127 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5DB.
What information we may hold about you?
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We use this information to:
- Help manage your account
- Track, analyse and improve the services we provide you and other customers
- Market and communicate our products where we think these will be of interest to you.
You can always unsubscribe from receiving these by email, post or phone.
Who might we share it with?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Anyone who works for us
- Our fulfilment centre and any couriers we use, so we can send you the items you buy from us
- Our mailing house, so we can send you post
- Our email service provider, so we can email you
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or to obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the Privacy Team, Eurospan Limited, Gray’s Inn House, 127 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5DB.
What we will not do
We will not share identifiable personal data with third parties for their direct marketing unless you give us permission.
Where your data is stored
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored somewhere outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers.
Web browser cookies
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (all referred to here as a “device”) web browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your web browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. Similar technologies are also often used within emails to understand whether the email has been read or if any links have been clicked. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
On our websites, cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor our websites to your interests.
Changes to this policy
Any material changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, if appropriate, sent to you by email.