Eurospan’s Science & Technology division consists of more than two dozen prestigious publishers publishing in a variety of subjects, including mathematics, physics, chemistry, various engineering disciplines and natural history.
The marketing of the science and technology lists is carried out by an experienced team and consists not only of direct mail catalogues showcasing the whole range of subjects, and more targeted leaflets and emails to promote individual publisher lists to narrower subject specialists, but also conference attendance, social media promotion, review and inspection copy work and other marketing activities.
Eurospan’s worldwide network of sales managers, representatives and agents works directly with key trade contacts, providing maximum exposure for titles.
Our sales team regularly meet with library suppliers, wholesalers, online booksellers, university campus bookshops and a range of specialist bookshops, to ensure the correct stocking of all key titles, and to support booksellers with account queries.
Eurospan’s wide distribution reach allows customers across the world to buy books locally. This increases stock availability and reduces delivery costs for our customers, and minimises administrative work and risk for our publishers.
With warehouses in the UK, Australia, and the U.S., as well as established relationships with print-on-demand suppliers, Eurospan responds quickly to customer demand and works with your production schedule.
Our family of science and technology publishers
- ABK/Reptile Publications
- Alpha Science International
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- American Mathematical Society
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Water Works Association
- Arcler Press
- ASM International
- Begell House, Inc.
- Chemical Publishing Company
- CSIRO Publishing
- DEStech Publications, Inc.
- Fire Engineering Books & Videos
- Franklin, Beedle & Associates Inc.
- Hanser Publishers
- Hindustan Book Agency
- IGI Global
- IK International Publishing House
- International Press of Boston, Inc
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Mercury Learning and Information
- Morgan & Claypool Publishers
- MV Learning
- Now Publishers
- PennWell Books
- PHI Learning
- Plunkett Research, Ltd.
- River Publishers
- SAE International
- SAP PRESS (a division of Rheinwerk Publishing)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- Woodhead Publishing India
- XYZ Press